Monday, October 20, 2014

Lynne's Curvy Keepsake Box Die Projects

I am on a little holiday at the moment, staying with my crafting bestie, Lynne, & I brought a limited amount of crafting supplies with me, including the Curvy Keepsakes Box die.   This fortnight the team at CASE-ing the Catty are taking inspiration from boxes & bags in the Holiday Catalogue & Lynne made a super cute version of the inspiration piece on page 11, using a coloured image from the retired Greeting Card Kids stamp set as a feature panel:-



ETA - Lynne has added details to her blog now.  You can see her post here.  :)

You can see all the beautiful design team projects, as well as play along at the challenge here (click on the graphic):-


Lynne liked these little boxes so much that she has spent the afternoon cutting 36 more, complete with contrasting print panels, making an early start on her Christimas gift giving!  :)


Thanks for stopping by!  You can see my entry for this challenge here.  :)

Lynne's Project Components
Cardstock, Image, Twine, Dies & Blendabilities - Stampin' Up!
Sentiment Stamp - Inkadinkadoo
Printed Papers - Various, mostly Kaiser
Perfect Pearls, Glitter Pen

10 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable- the little girl is so cute! Thanks for joining s at CTC!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! You have been productive. Love your coloured image as the feature panel on your box. Thanks for playing along at CTC.

Nikki Sadler said...

absolutely adorable - love what you have done and I love that someone was inspired to create a whole heap more - thanks for playing along at CTC

Rachel Palmieri said...

Such a cute box, Lynne, with the little girl in the snow stamped on it. Thanks so much for playing along at CTC.

Alison Barclay said...

Wow - so beautiful. Your colouring is exquisite! It could be an ornament on a tree! Thank you for joining us at CTC this week. xx

Sharnee Torrents said...

My oh My!! Can you send me one!! These are amazing little boxes dear Helen!! WOW!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for joining with us at CASE-ing the Catty!!
Smiles SHarnee :)

thepaperandstampaddict said...

What a gorgeous box!!! Thanks for joining us at CTC. Rebecca S.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Congrats to you dearest Helen!!! YOu totally rocked our challenge at CASE-ing the Catty, we all HAD TO pick you for our TOP CASE!!! Well done and congratulations!! YAY! Hope top see some more of your wonderful creations in the future!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Of all the boxes I have seen around ... I think I like this the best! Love the contrast panel with the cute little girl! Lynne is very clever! Hugs xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Of all the boxes I have seen around ... I think I like this the best! Love the contrast panel with the cute little girl! Lynne is very clever! Hugs xxx