Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

still addINKtive - Spot That Stamp Set - Easter

This week at still addINKtive, we are celebrating Easter by incorporating any current Easter set in our projects.  You can link up any old or new project that features a current Easter set.

Unfortunately, I don't own any Easter sets, so I found an appropriate sentiment in Wacky Wishes & a sweet little bunny in Little Additions.  I teamed them up with some fun, bright colours & some strawberry (primrose petals) jellybeans to create these:-


I used my oval framelit dies (again, ♥ them!) to create the card:-


I had originally planned to dry emboss the turquoise panel to recreate the patterned surface of an easter egg, but I was concentrating so hard on layering the ribbon (a la the gorgeous Christine Blain), that I totally forgot to run it through the Big Shot before adhering it to the base card.  Oh well, lol!

The little beanie bags have toppers made from the Hearts a Flutter banner die, teamed with concentric & scallop circle punches.  I even added one to the inside of the card:-


We hope you can play along with us at still addINKtive this week.  You can find the challenge, as well as the beautiful inspiration pieces from the DT here.

Recently I received a Liebster Award from the lovely Suzanne Barnard (thanks Suzie).  



Now I would like to pass this on to my fellow SA Design Team members, to say thank you for all your wonderful inspiration, it's been great working alongside you these past three months:-


Card Components (all SU)
All Stampin' Up! except for a circle punch.  :)