Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink & Celery Razzle


This is my entry for Makeesha's challenge this week.



Thank you for another wonderful layout Makeesha. This one is very versatile & one I'm sure many of us will use again in the future. :)

I have used the direct to rubber method to colour my image, but seeing as I'm somewhat lacking in the marker department, I picked up the colour from my pink inkpad lids using blender pens. Both circle layers are raised on dimensionals.

The Razzle Dazzle Image is also stamped with Versamark around the edge of the base card. Brads, ribbon & some piercing complete the card.

Card Components:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Bazzill Linen White
Ink: Certainly Celery Marker, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: Razzle Dazzle
Punches: Scallop Edge
Other: CM Cutting Circles, Brads, Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals